- These are the general terms and conditions between Liquid Ecommerce Ltd. ("we" or "us") and anyone who buys from us ("you"). Liquid Ecommerce Ltd. is a company registered in Scotland number SC493635, VAT registration number GB 204 4850 32, D-U-N-S number 22-055-1495.
- You can contact us at Bean to Door, 2 Rennie Square, Brucefield Industrial Estate, Livingston, Scotland, EH54 9DF or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By completing the website order form you are making an offer to purchase goods. We may refuse to accept an order for any reason (including if goods are not available, we cannot authorise payment, there has been a pricing or product description error). Your offer is accepted by us and our contract concluded when we send email order confirmation to you. Any products which we have not confirmed in the email will not form part of the contract.
- Our deliveries are all sent by Royal Mail. They will be sent by Royal Mail 48 as standard with free delivery, or Royal Mail 24 if you upgrade your delivery.
- If all attempts to deliver the goods fail then the goods will be returned to us. We will issue a refund less the costs of the delivery.
- We guarantee all our products with a 21 day money back guarantee. You do not need to return the goods to us. We will provide you with a refund within 30 days for your most recent order. The refund will be made by cheque, bank transfer or crediting your card as decided by us. The refund will cover the goods but not post and packing if you paid for faster delivery. You can cancel your subscription immediately here.
- You may only claim one promotional or gift code per order. Some of our promotional codes are i) limited to one per household or ii) restricted to new customers only. We may stop promotions early at any time.
- All prices quoted include VAT where applicable. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the goods we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where the goods’ correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the goods to you. If the goods’ correct price is higher than the stated price, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the goods, or reject the order and tell you. If the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an error, we do not have to provide the goods to you at the incorrect (lower) price.
- The personal data collected by us from you, may be used by us to: (i) manage the delivery of goods to you, (ii) pass information about you to our agents, advisors and employees to carry out services for us, (iii) notify you about enhancements to our services such as: functionality changes to the website, new services and special features, and offers or competitions we think you will find interesting, (iv) market our products and services and those of any third parties and (v) contact you by mail, telephone, email, text message, or any other reasonable method.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Scots law and we both agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Terms and Conditions
Drink a strong coffee before reading this